Saturday, November 06, 2010
He escaped....again!
Andrew and Bethany and I went out today. We went to the E-waste place to drop off some old computer parts and then to Milford Park for a bit to feed Bethany and put her in the swing (this was her second time in the swing and enjoyed it much more than a few weeks ago when we put her in) and then to Glenfield Mall to say hi to Mrs. H. We were gone for about 2-3 hours. ANYWAY.....when we pulled into our driveway I didn't see Kuma at the window looking out for us as he usually does. It was then that I had a sneaking suspicion that something was wrong. So Andrew takes the stroller out of the car and the baby bag and I get Bethany and then I hear this strangled, funny meow.....that sounded an awful lot like Kuma's meow. I was thinking....the maybe it was one of the cats in the neighborhood but I haven't actually hear any of them meow so I thought again that maybe it was Kuma. I was still holding Bethany and walked towards the meow sounds and Andrew comes out of the house to tell me that Kuma had got out. We have a door to our hallway that doesn't shut tight and he must have burst it open somehow and jumped out one of the windows. It turns out he was hiding under Phil's campervan. Andrew tried to get him but Kuma bolted and ran to the side of the house. Andrew chased him around the house to the other side where Kuma finally surrendered himself and allowed Andrew to pick him up and bring him inside. So needless to say he (Kuma) has been low key ever since. Man that cat! He's like Harry Houdini! I hope that his little adventure outside has spooked him so much that he won't try to go out again....somehow I have my doubts though. Oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
what a stinker he is! i have to admit though that i found it a little humourous to imagine andrew chasing after him.
i'm like Laura. i found it a little humourous too. I could totally pciture Andrew chasing him around the house :)
It WAS funny! I was laughing myself and when I told me mom about it she was laughing too!
Post a Comment