Anyway, I am really grateful that we found a new place. I had been praying a lot that we would find something that would work for us and this place seems right. Our new landlords seem really nice too. Sometimes I need to remember to have that faith - especially when I may feel frustrated.
Friday, November 19, 2010
So we've found a new place to move into. We move in about two weeks and frankly, it is going to busy. I am glad to be moving because our new place is smaller and more modern and it has lots of storage.....but I dread the packing part. The last time that we moved I did most of the packing and this was hard with a 3 month old. Now Bethany is a few months older but it will still be hard. The last time that we moved too it was so chaotic because I left Andrew's things for him to pack and he didn't get a chance to and then our moving day ended up being Temple day and so we only had a few people to help us in the morning and then his things were just thrown into boxes and it was a real mess. I hope that this move isn't so bad. Our new place is about a 10 min drive from our current place but it is in the boundaries for a different ward so we'll be in a new ward...so lots of new stuff going on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment