Friday, November 05, 2010

My poor little B-diddly-dee has a cold I think. I heard her coughing a lot last night and today she has been coughing some more and sneezing too. But, you know...even though she is under the weather she is still so happy. She is still smiling and babbling. I feel so grateful to have such a cheerful, peaceful child. I am really blessed and I know it. I know that I grumble at times and complain (especially in my blog it seems) and get negative but I have lots to be thankful for too. Anyway, here are some recent pics of my little popsicle. She will be 8 months old on Saturday!

At our Ward Hoe Down this past Saturday (Oct.30). The theme was cowboys and Indians. Andrew was a cowboy and Bethany and I were cowgirls with feathers in our hair - kind of half and half. You could say that were westernized Indians.

Family picture

Our little outlaw!

Taken about 4 days earlier. Oct 26. Playing with her new ball!

Look way up!

I'll post more pics later. Have a great weekend y'all!













2 comments:

Laura said...

love the pics! hope bethany gets better soon.

Karey said...

poor little Bethany :( Love the pics. thanks for sharing. miss you!!!!