So....it's Friday and I am sooooo glad! It has been a long week. There was "pet day" at school (only for the intermediates thank goodness and yes many of them brought pets) and disagreements between kids I was being bitten by horseflies which always seem to get in the building and all sorts of things. I am just glad that it is Friday.
I went shopping afterschool. I am actually looking for a nice black cardigan which is proving to be hard to find if you can believe it. I went to Richmond Centre and had no luck with this item anywhere. Old Navy had some groovy sales but I didn't see much that I liked there so I only ended up buying two plain t-shirts for $3.50 each and a black hoodie for $25.00. Hello?!! These were steals! I also went to EsCents and bought some things. I love that store...they have the best stuff. And now I am at home and I've been busy doing laundry and cleaning the cat box....yup Friday night and this is what I do...sad but true......
So, something kind of strange happened. I got an email from Ryan...as in Ryan from Victoria. Yes, him. I haven't seen or talked to him for about year, not since I saw him and his buddy Ritchie at some sort of YSA thing that was going on last year...like the Branch Christmas dinner. And now, out of the blue, I get this email from him saying that he has come to some sort of awakening and that he has been rethinking things in his life since moving to Victoria (uhhhh...that was about a year and a half ago I believe) and that he is sorry for not making a better attempt at maintaining a friendship with me, especially when I tried to be friend to him. He also admitted that he wasn't that nice to me and that he "figured" that he at least owed me an email to apologize. Funny enough, he wants to apologize in person (which I admit, takes guts....this would be a first for me) and is hoping that I email him back because he is coming to Vancouver tomorrow to help his Grandma and he would like to get together so that he can do this.
Anyways, I just read the email tonight so I haven't replied or anything. I am not really sure what to think of it all. I am not any rust to reply though. I'm not here this weekend anyways.....I'll be home for thanksgiving yay!!!!
Got to run. Take it easy all!
No comments:
Post a Comment