Things at school are going better than in September. We have a lot of boys in both our Primary and Pre-school/Kindergarten classes and they are sooooo busy - we really need some more estrogen in the classes because those boys are always on the go. It is funny because the kids in the Preschool (where I work in the afternoons with the Kinders too) have different interpretations of my name....one of them called me "Haleesha" and another calls me "Beleesha".....and another little one calls me "Aweesha". It is hilarious...Jana and I have a good laugh over it!
So I am in this talent show for church and I am playing my flute with 4 other ladies! We are playing a piece called the Elephant Walk and I have a solo part in it for a few bars. It is kind of a rockin piece and I like it but right now I am feeling nervous about the solo part because it is not up to speed yet. I still have a weeek though so I'll have to go hard and really practice........i guess this means that the flute is coming to the island with me this weekend. Anyways we are going to dress up as elephant trainers in black pants, black suit coats (Laura is going to look at the Thrift store and see if there is one there for me otherwise I will borrow one) white shirts with collars and black bowties. Gab will dress up as the elephant. Ok, to be honest...I really wasn't fond of the dress up idea at first...but once we discussed it more the idea grew on me and now I am ok with it. It will look cute and I think that the audience will like it. I'll try to get someone to take some pics of us ok?
I haven't mentioned to all that I got my hair cut and coloured two weeks ago. It is a tad dark but I like it. Here are some pics for you to get an idea. I know that Becks hasn't seen them! (By the way I'm glad that you like your postcard!).
Someone just called for Laura and I told her that Laura was asleep and the reply was "she is in bed already?". Uhhh...yah...it felt kind of awkward to say this to the caller so I told her I would go and see if she was awake. The call was long distance - caller id is a nice thing sometimes.
Ok so I was bored a couple of weeks ago and I did something. I signed up for a free profile on ldsplanet. I know, I know....it's cheesy but I was bored and actually had time kill (unlike now) so yeah I did it. Well....I start to get these flirt messages (which are hilarously cheesy I might add) and messages and yes I was curious so I paid the 9.95 that it costs to sign up for a month just so that I could read them....I mean you can't blame one for being curious right?
Well, I'll just say that the flirts were from OLD guys - I'm talking like 40 plus - AND, to make it worse....the messages were just there telling me that I had got the flirts from these guys. YUCK.A definite waste of $9.95 I tell you. I've learned my lesson! And having these old guys trying to communicate with me is both gross and unnerving!! So, I'm taking my profile off and this will be the end of profiles on lds singles websites. Yes, maybe there are some hookups that work on these things but those are for special people. So yeah, laugh all you want about this. I've learned my lesson LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment