Well it is thursday and my weekend has begun. Tomorrow is a Pro-D day and because we have a lot of Pro-D stuff that is going to be done on weekends we are allowed to take tomorrow off and this is just what I am doing. I'm going to Vic to visit my sis for the weekend and I can't wait. We don't have anything special planned but it will just be nice to be there and to hang out. We are thinking of going for a long walk along Dallas road so hopefully the weather will be nice enough to do that.
Today was a good day at work. Lize called to tell me that she was coming in late and so I began the class and sent the kids off to do math. Surprisingly, the kids were quite compliant and except for the usual "key players" things were humming along quite nicely. Lize came in and checked on me a few times and told me that I was doing really well. I felt great! I have been struggling with learning how things are done and remembering what I am responsible for and trying to "fit" myself and my time in between two classrooms so it was nice to hear this comment. It gave me the boost that I needed. This afternoon also went well but I was glad when the day was over. I'm ready for a weekend away.
Karey, that is so funny that Tori and Addi remember Archie and Izzy! I can see why Addi loves Archie, he is like a little teddy bear - especially now that he is so big! Your nieces sure have good memories!
Speaking of the kitties....Izzy has taken to sleeping with me in my room a few times a week. She likes to crawl under the blankets and flop down so that she is leaning against me and purr away. For a small cat she can purr so loudly!
Amy is staying with us. She is a quiet house guest. I actually forget that she is here because she is often reading quietly on the couch/her bed. She's a good kid.
2 comments:
are you going to be seeing Ryan this weekend by any chance :)
i don't know karey...he said in his email that he wanted to get together with me and I emailed him back...with my phone number...he phoned my phone three times and didn't leave a message and I phoned today and left a message saying that I was in victoria and that he still wanted to get together he could call me......so maybe yes and maybe no......i don't have high expectations of seeing him though and it wouldn't bother me if i didn't....my main reason for coming is to see my sis anyways....thanks for asking though!
Post a Comment