Monday, October 16, 2006

ughhhh embarassing....

So, I have been doing pretty good at not saying things without thinking, and avoiding embarassment....I mean this hasn't occured with me for awhile....(Karey and Laura know full well what I mean by this)...up until today that is...I was in the ladies bathroom at church and I had just washed my hands and there was this lady in there who looked like she was related to Shelley Murley....their faces looked similiar. So, without thinking I asked this lady if she was Shelley Murley's mother. The lady said no and they she didn't know the Murleys and she mumbled something else that I couldn't hear clearly. Well, after I had asked the question I immediately regretted it because this lady looked older yes, but not old enough to be Shelley's mother! I should have asked if she was her sister!. I felt so dumb. And to make it worse, Shelley Murley ended up teaching RS today! Oh...me and my big mouth...it is funny I guess but also so embarassing. Thank goodness I was sitting behind the lady and I think that she was only visiting....at least I hope so.

Heather and Laura and I had panneekoek for lunch today. Ok they weren't as good as at the Pannekoek house but they were still de-lish! Now I'm off to take a nap...

No comments: